Thursday 6 June 2013

The Petrichor and the Pour

A perfect pour of rain added to the burning heat of Gurgaon makes one's afternoon special.

We were sitting in the drawing room when the refreshing petrichor enslaved us to go out into the rain and have some fun! Our faces lit up as the water droplets hit our faces, we were feeling so very excited. Dancing like lunatics, it was one of the best moments of my life. We ran, talked, had fun. etc etc.

That's when we heard a buzzing - like sound. When we looked up to the fresco in front of the house, some black pieces of a material I don't know were flying in the air, which was filled with dust. Apparently, they had come from the fresco. The buzzing sound made it even spookier. Imagine, at 3:30 in the afternoon, the sky was really dark. for a split second, I thought it was the end of the world. LOL. Of course not.

So this afternoon I had compelled my older cousin sister to make a temporary tattoo (made by using a pen) of the Deathly Hallows on my arm.  It was looking great, and I was certainly looking forward to flaunt it to the people. However, next thing I knew, it had become a complete blur. But you can't deny, the effect was REALLY good.

So, today was a really good. At least, I got to escape the heat of north India!

No comments:

Post a Comment