Tuesday 17 December 2013

Fandoms are CRR-AZY!

Howdy folks! It's been such a long time since I wrote my blog, and I missed all of this really bad. Anyways, since such a long time I was thinking about writing here, so that all of all could read and (kind of) enjoy yourselves. It's not just that, enjoyment gripped me as well when I wrote that it became a part of me. I started loving the remarks all of you folks gave, for the greater good. If you are enjoying all this, keep reading!

Today I mainly logged on to scribble on about the widespread fever that's gripped the world - the obsession with fiction and fictional characters. The best friendships, the best fights in this world, can be easily viewed inside this great sect of people - popularly known as FANDOMS.

Nowadays, fandom is the new cool. Basically, what happens is that you read a book (or a series). You get so attached to it that you start thinking your whole life depends on it. When you finish reading, the first thought that comes into your mind is...

'Omg...  What do I do with my life now?'

These fandoms are the sites of the craziest stuff that happens on this earth. Multiple persons with the same interest gather together to discuss which can lead to fascinating results. You can fight on a subject, agree to others' OTPs, ship them etc, etc. Believe me, it's so exciting it sends waves through your body!

Book fandoms are the most popular, which include Harry Potter (Potterheads), Lord of the Rings (Ringers), Percy Jackson (usually Demigods), The Hunger Games, Divergent, and so much more you could involve in.

Aside from books, there are other fandoms too. TV show fandoms are the next in line, including Sherlock (Sherlockians), Doctor Who (Whovians), Supernatural and many more. They are SO MUCH FUN! People belong to fandoms of comics like the Manga and Anime Fandom, the Marvel Fandom etc. Then there are the boy band fandoms - One Direction (Directioners) and other music artists too.

I myself belong to a load of fandoms, including Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and Sherlock. I'm experienced in all these matters, and one thing I can say is that...

'The life of non-fandoms must be so boring!'

(No offense, but I want my answer. Those who aren't involved, you can tell me your pastime activities! I'd love to know!)

In the end, I'd like to say that...

'FANDOMS ARE FANTASTIC!' 

No comments:

Post a Comment